A little while ago we thought it would be fun to see what Lily would look like with straight hair and this is what we got...
When Lily came down Danton was a great Dad and told Lily how beautiful she was. Then turned to me and whispered that we can never do this again because she looks WAY to cute! He said he knows we are going to have a hard enough time as is keeping the boys away we do not need to add to the problem :)
I never realised how long her hair was until we did this!
When I finished Lily's hair I told her to look in the mirror. When she did she just smiled really big and said "Mommy I look like you! I'm so pretty!" great ego booster :) Anyway, the next morning after her bath I did her hair like I normally do and she looked in the mirror and just frowned and said "Mommyyyy I don't look like you, I want to do my hair like yours!" I have to tell you though I love her curly hair not just because it is super cute but becasue it is so easy to do. Which it is a good thing the Lord blessed me with a daughter with curly hair becasue I do not know how to do hair. :) You have to love a good hair tie :)
10 years ago
4 comments:
Ha ha, she was right! The first thing I thought of, after seeing her picture, was "Wow! She looks JUST like her mom!" : )
Holy cuteness!! I miss you guys so much. She looks a lot like you. Super cute
Okay - she looks too grown up for her own good with straight hair!!!
I'm sure it was time consuming to straighten her hair - not something you are going to want to do everyday!
Isn't it nice when kids think their mommy is so pretty!
How cute! I love it... probably a little to much work for a three year old.
Post a Comment