Monday, March 28, 2011

Birthday's and Just Being Silly

My sister Kel had her B-day this past month and so my other sister Steph made her a cake. Steph asked Kel what she would like for her cake and Kel's answer was, "I like motorcycles." From there Steph made this! Kel loved it! She even took all of the motorcycles with her and would not share them :) Ahh I love my sister! Happy B-day Kel! :)

Steph even made little hills for them to jump over. Pretty cool huh!


Lily decided to dress up like a Mom the other day. She put her hat, shoes, rings, bracelets and sunglasses. After a few minutes she felt that was not enough so she also put on her six shooter and sheriff,s badge and then she was ready to go out on the town! Can I just say I have to cutest little girl EVER!! :)

1 comment:

Knapp Family said...

Yes I would agree with you - cutest!