Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Our Lil' Cowgirl and more

We found a place around here that does little pony rides once a month and decided we would give it a try. Lily loved it! When we first put her on the horse she was not sure at all but the lady just start moving the horse and Lily then thought it was the best thing ever! The horse she rode was named Shiloh and so all of her toy horse at home soon were given the same name :)











Now this next picture is how Lily started out her day! It was sunny and bright. She was having a blast until......


Her and one of her friends were playing and having a great time and then Lily came right up to me and said "mommy I need a band-aid" and I said "Well yes you do! Lets go get one!"




I took her home and fixed her right up! This is the end result. I have to say though this is the first time she has every really needed a band-aid. She is usually really careful or maybe I am just to protective either way o-well I don't mind! :)



1 comment:

Amy Baker said...

She is so adorable and growing up so fast!! she looks just like you!