Thursday, March 11, 2010

Football and Glasses

Our little football player. Lily now loves to throw the ball around. The best part is that she has my arm. For those of you who have never seen me throw a ball you should know I do not throw it softly :) Danton is not a fan of playing catch with me. So, with that in mind, if you ever play catch with Lily make sure you are watching at all times because she will throw it even if you are not looking. The best part of this picture you cannot see so I will have to tell you. Her Magga gave her some play shoes that are high heels and yes if you haven't guess by now she was wearing them as we were playing catch. But the full body shot with the shoes was too fuzzy. I have to say she is not too bad at playing catch in high heels. :)


Yes she does make it in side of there but cannot shut the door all the way. :)


Danton and I both got glasses a few weeks ago and since then Lily has to wear glasses just like us. So, we let her wear my old pair every now and then. They are a little big on her but I think she still looks cute!

This is the first time that Danton has ever had to wear glasses where I have had glasses since ninth grade but the funny part is my eyesight is better than Danton's :) And he used to make fun of me! Now the tables have turned :)



Sporting mom's old glasses!




No comments: