10 years ago
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Home Improvements
Ok here are the pictures of our house now. We had new carpet put in, our old carpet was a really light color. You know the type that if anything falls on it you can see it right away. We really didn't like it. Our new carpet is great! Maybe even a little to great because Lily has a bad habit of spitting her chocolate milk out onto the carpet. Our new carpet hides this really well! So, you do not know until you step on to the wet spot.
We also put up some pictures of our families.
Lily's room used to have hard wood floors and would get pretty cold in there without a heater on so we put carpet in to help with that. Also, Danton and his dad put in overhead lighting into Lily's room which I love because now I can see in there! Plus the light as you can tell has a fan which you really need here in the summer!
We also put in closet organizers. Look at all of that room!
Danton also put in new light fixtures in the hall way which makes it so much brighter!
In our bedroom we bought some art work and new decor. The new decor Danton's mom and sister where able to help me pick out while they came out for a visit. Thank you guys for the help!! We also painted the walls and put up a chair rail and new base boards and trim around the closets and doorways in our room and through our hallway. It looks pretty good I have to say. Danton did a great job!
Once again check out the room in there!
Danton and I love this artist (Gregory Williams) so we bought some of his picture to put up. They are awesome!!
See!! So, pretty!
Danton's sister Tauna put together the flower arrangements for our bedroom. Which she did an amazing job considering the fact that we got to the store about 5 minutes before they were supposed to close so she picked out the flowers while I picked out the containers for them. Talk about team work!! But I think they turn out great! She did an awesome job! Thanks Tauna!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my! Looks fabulous ;) Gord would be impressed with the skills! I remember when you guys moved in downstairs and the place was decorated in a day. Good team work, looks cozy :) Miss you guys! Hope we get to see you again when you're done with school or head this way for a visit.
Your house looks great! I wish I was a better decorator. Oh well :)
Post a Comment