Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Random

I really do not have a lot to report. But I thought it had been a long time since I put anything on here. Lil is doing really well with her language skills, numbers and colors. She even told us a joke the other day. She and I had just gone to the store and were leaving and had to wait for a train to pass. Lil starts saying " MOM! MOM! Look a truck!" I said "That is a truck?!?" Lil then responds by saying "noooooo! It's a train! I got you mom!". Then when Danton came home she told him the same thing and then laughed really hard because she was able to trick her daddy. It was really cute.

Danton is doing well in school and cannot wait until this summer when he can start to work in the clinic on people! So that means I will have the wonderful opportunity to be his guinea pig. :) I cannot wait! Well... maybe I can :) j/k He has already done a cleaning on me and did a wonderful job.

2 comments:

Jessi said...

that is so cute. what a doll she is.

Sarah said...

goodness she is getting so big. Funny joke. :)
You know what I noticed about our Danton, he likes teeth. He will pry his little fingers in your lips till he touches your teeth. Then he just laughs while he rubs his finger across the front of your teeth. ...maybe he will be a dentist too! :)