We had a great time at home in Idaho it was so nice being warm! Let me explain about being warm. Example, this morning I woke up the sun is shining and it looks like a fun day to play in all the snow we have here in Omaha. I go and look to see what the temp. is and what is it -17!!!! Yes it was cold in Idaho and yet I have to say it was warm compared to here! So, if anyone can beat a temp of -17 please let me know so I can feel better about the cold :) Anyway, back to ID, we spent half the time with my mom and the other half with Danton's parents. Here are some pics of the vac.
Danton and Lily in Weiser. Lily would not put her gloves on so we did not last very long before she started walking me back to the house :)She did get a ride on the 4-wheeler before we went in and she had fun but was done when the ride was over.
My Mom and Dennis enjoying our first ever family talent show! Let me tell you the rules of our talent show. You can do anything you want either alone or with a group and you then get an envelope. Inside the envelope is either one dollar or $100! I will give you one guess as to who won the $100..... ME! Danton says he get a $25 finders fee since he picked out my envelope :) Well here are some pics. of the talents
Cody did an IV for us. (I hate needles! but I still couldn't help but watch)
Dennis did a magic show for us. If any of you have seen the movie Baptist at our Barbecue, the magic show he did is the same one from that movie.
Danton sang a funny song about a guy who accidentally went into the women bathroom. I did not get a picture of it but my sister's, mom and I did a lip sync to the Chipmunks Christmas song.
And Lily ate brownies during most of the talents show. Not really a talent but she is still really cute!
2 comments:
So fun! We are sad we missed it! : )
wow, fun talent show, $100 can make just about anything fun. :) doing an IV for a talent show, now there is somethign I have never seen. That is awesome!
oh yeah, welcome to the mid west eh. the snow is the funnest when it is about 40-50 and it is starting to melt, but there is still enough snow to go sleding. I have pictures of playing in the snow with my brothers in jeans, t shirts and snow gloves. :)
Post a Comment