I had been waiting for a nice day to come so I could take Lily's two year old pictures. When the day finally came I did Lily's hair all cute and curly with a little bow on the side. Then I put her down off the counter and she grabs her blanket, puts it over her head and rubs it all around! I say "Noooo!" she takes the blanket off and smiles, just smiles and tilts her head to the side and I cannot help but laugh! :) So, I decided that everyone might all well see her for the true Lily and took her out to take the pictures with her crazy hair. :) These are some of the pictures I was able to get. I still think she looks adorable even with the crazy hair!
Lily has found the joy milk and cookies can bring. Danton had gotten out some milk with his cookies and of course Lily came running when she saw the cookies. Then she noticed what Daddy was doing with his cookie and just had to try it! They looked so cute together I just had to take a picture! :)
10 years ago
1 comment:
She is such an ADORABLE little girl! : )
Post a Comment