Danton with his sister's (can you see the family resemblance? j/k) Danton was being bad and kept giving our niece licorice after her mommy said not to. Shame on you Danton! (just a side not for you all Danton did the same thing with Lily after I asked him not to. O-well I guess both children are still alive :).
We were able to go to a the lake by were we were staying and had a great time! This is my cute mother-in-law and Danton's sister Sheree.
Lily, finally decided to get into the water but did not want to change clothes so instead of just making her mad I let her just go in. Daddy went in with her and they of course have to try and gather all of the rocks! While trying to get one of the rocks Lily did not a face plant into the water. I thought she would be done with the water then but nope she just said "Wrock mommy! Please!" It was pretty funny. We did get her the rock after such an effort to get it herself. :)
Lily thought it would be fun to bury the heads of these superheroes why? that is the question.
My sisters ROCK! This is Melissa, Stephanie, Kelly, me and Heather. Yes, I know there are no words to really describe us but we are who we are and I like us. :) We had a family reunion for one of the weekends we were home and it was great fun because most of us kids were able to make it we were missing two of my brothers.
Here is all of us children that were able to make it; Cody, Steph, Heath, Kelly, Melissa and me. My two other brother couldn't come which we missed them. Sorry you guys couldn't make it! We still love you though. :)
I loved this picture of Cody. He is attempting to be a better target for the water balloons that are being launched. :)
Ready, aim, FIRE!
Lily and I thought it would be better to stay behind the boys as they fired the water balloons. So, that was our summer. During the week I worked and Danton stayed at home with Lily but on the weekends it was all play!
3 comments:
Gees you guys look so young now! Your lookin good! Lily is getting so big! We miss you guys! Looks like You had fun in good old Idaho hope everything is going good for you!
looks like a fun summer, hanging out with family is always fun though
Looks like lots of fun! Glad you got to take a break. You guys are sooo skinny :)
Post a Comment