Lily was really sad one day when it rained and she could not go outside so I thought of a great plan to entertain her...play with flour.
Turned out to be a huge mess and when ever I tried to clean up Lily would mess up my neat pile of flour. Even though it was messy we had a lot of fun. :)
Now this picture is what happens when you tell Lily to say "cheese!" I just thought it was really cute. :)
4 comments:
You crazy mom! More like better mom than me... I'm not a fan of having to clean up the big messes so Tydon doesn't get to enjoy fun like that. She is so big and so dang cute! Miss that girl, just wanna squeeze her ;)
That is funny!! She is so cute and getting so big!
That looks so fun! We will have to try it! : )
Lilly is so adorable!!!
Post a Comment