Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ideal Protein Diet

This is a picture take of us at a family party. As you can tell, I hope, this is us right before we started the Ideal Protein Diet. Which Danton's mom, dad, a sister and us have been doing this diet and we have all done really well on it. We were on this diet for four months. The second picture is us now...

Danton lost 60 lbs. in the four months and I lost 40 lbs. YEAH!! Which we are both really excited about. (So, there you go Chelsi here is our before and after)

5 comments:

The Matthews Family said...

Holy holy crap! That is amazing! What diet is this?!? If in four months I could look that good I would be perfectly happy! Tell me how I can get on this bandwagon! (This is Pam, not Austin by the way! : ) )

Jessi said...

You guys look great! Way to go!

Chelsi said...

Holy crap! You guys look awesome!! I can't wait to show Gord :)

Workmans said...

Way to go! You guys look so great!! I am googling this diet and starting ASAP!

Hay and J said...

Wow you guys are amazing! Lookin good!