Ok so, I know that I am biased but I have the cutest girl ever! Lily loves to go to the park and could spend the whole day there I am sure. The other day while at the park she climbed up the toy and then started to dance up there while saying "Shake it, shake it..." It was so funny! She will also do that if she is at the top of the stairs and I am at the bottom. I would have gotten a video of it but when ever I pull out the camera she stops and wants to just play with my camera. Lily will also now climb into her chair by herself and just wait there until I bring her food. It is pretty sweet when I do because she will sometimes fold her arms for prayers and say "Heavenly Father" and then she will say something else which I can't understand.
On another note though I would like to say congrats to my brother Austin. He and his wife Pam have a new addition to there family. A baby boy! So, I am a Aunt again! YEAH! :) For those of you who know Austin they named their little boy Maxton (I'm guessing that is how they are spelling it). So, congrats Austin and Pam!!
As for Danton he is enjoying dental school here. On Fridays he is able to help the Jr. and Sr. with their patients. Which he really is liking that. As for his classes they are classes I guess :) He gets board with some of them. :) Right now they are split into groups and one of the lady's in his group is from Mexico and she has been teaching him the Spanish words for some of the instruments he will be using. Which he really enjoys that.
Also, we have now been married for three years!! Which they have go by really fast! I can't believe it. They have been a great three years though. I love you Danton!
4 comments:
Oh I wish you could get a video of her saying Shake it, that sounds TOO cute!
oh and ps, Mark and I were talking and since you guys are only 6 hours away we think we should plan a trip some time where we meet like 1/3 way or something. go see church history sites around KC or go do the free stuff and a temple session in St Louis or something.
That hair is getting so long... I wish I was there to play with it :) Hope you guys are having fun! Congrats on 3 years.
She IS so cute!!! Your house is great! I love all the videos. I can't believe you guys are in Nebraska, I'll have to look at a map and see how close that is to Texas.
p.s. I'm glad to know that camping in the city doesn't require a tent. Seriously I love the house!
I am so glad you guys got to go to a game!!! how fun!!! Yes, Lily is a beautiful girl- like her mother. I miss you guys but know you are doing reat things. love ya
aislinn
Post a Comment