During Danton's spring break we went to a place called hop 2 it. It is a fun new place in Twin. They have a ton of blow up toys. Lily was not really sure about going down them. We finally got her to go down one of the smaller slides but that was the only one she would go down. At least that is how it was until her cousin Will got there. She loves Will so what ever Will went on or down Lily did to. It was pretty cute. She even went down the really big slide with Daddy of course. After she had played really hard for about an hour and a half I took Lily to go and get a drink and she was so tired she couldn't even hold her cup up. I had to hold it for her so, we thought she had enough fun and took her home which she just mainly laid on the couch to rest and get her strength back. But it was a fun day and next time we go to Twin I think we will go there again.
10 years ago
1 comment:
Looks like fun! Sorry about that guy not coming last night... Gord has an appt with our accountant next Fri at 1pm so hope you don't mind if we come and hang out for a while :) I'll text ya when it gets closer. Tydon can't wait to see "Learny"
Post a Comment