Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tired Girl

The other week I had been fixing dinner and thought that Danton was watching Lily. Well I came out of the kitchen and asked him where Lily was and he just said "I don't know. I haven't seen her in awhile." I was of course worried because it had been quiet for way to long. I figured one of the rooms had a big mess in it. So, I went to her room first but could not find her then to the bathroom. Still no Lily next I went to our room and this is what I found. She had apparently been reading and fell asleep. My book I guess are not as cool as hers because they don't have any pictures in them. :)

3 comments:

Chelsi said...

Sweet girl! Tydon misses "Learny" and was really upset with me after he woke up and we didn't stop to see her. We are making a trip Easter weekend and need to stop at the house so hopefully we'll see you that Sunday.

Sarah said...

now that is tired

Brian and Lindsay said...

She must have been tired!! That is cute.