Friday, September 19, 2008

Pretty Girl



Okay, this is my first attempt at pulling Lily's hair up. I know it looks a little funny but she is not one to hold still until you are done :) Wait let me fix that, she will not hold still for me. Apparently she will hold still for Chelsi and Chelsi d0es her hair really cute. Also, it does not help that I come from a family of all girls that never did each others hair. We would just pull our hair up into a pony tail. My sister Steph learned to do her little girls hair so, I will keep practicing and maybe one day I will be able to do Lily's :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey I know the feeling. I cut my hair off short when I started working at a restruant so I didnt' have to pull it back into a pony tail. But I'd like to be able to do Lydias hair all cute, but I'm doing good just to get pig tails. I have a wiggler too. Some day I'll get it I'm sure. I even got one of thoes tiny cute curling irons, but her hair is too fine to hold it for very long.

twinduff said...

Drew-You are so silly. Have you seen joe's hair lately? All she likes to do now are ponytails of course.