10 years ago
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Lily Really Work'in It!
Okay, I do not know where our daughter has gotten her "moves" from because neither one of us really dances. I have been trying to get her on video while she's been bustin some moves! I finally got it and here it is! So just sit back a relax and watch the funniest thing ever!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
That is the funniest thing I have seen today. Lily you are awesome. That is something you see on U-tube-not that i get on there a ton. anyways- Love to ya guys
Hey that is so funny! she is so darn cute!
So cute...Nora is a dancer too but she never shook her hips like that...adorable!
That is the sweetest thing ever! She is such a cute little dancer. We love you guys! Becky & Family
HOT STUFF!!!! I know where she gets those great moves...from ME!!!
haa haa
Wow, I'm impressed. She has some Serious moves. Way to go Lily! Lydia has started to tap dance with me.
hehehe! she is getting so big! what a doll! how are you guys doing?! we miss pocatello. glad to see your a blogger. keep in touch!
I watched the videos of her running around. I can't believe how she cruises! And her dancing--she's got skills. That video is so funny. I had Trav watch it. He got a kick out of it, too.
Wow! She can shake it like a polaroid picture! What a cutie! I loved your site! Later cuz!
How adorable! What a funny girl!!
I love when my kids do that! Shake it girlie!!
she is so cute, she dances really good.. she made me laugh alot congratulation she is beutiful.
keep in touch....
Post a Comment