Friday, January 20, 2012

Our Baby Boy

We would like you to meet Drayson Bradshaw.  We was born 1-17-12, 7lbs 4oz. and 20 in. long
Lily loves her little brother!  She says he is the cuties brother EVER!  I will get more pictures up later but for now we just wanted to introduce you all.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations Guys! One of each is SO fun. And I LOVE the name Drayson. That is adorable!

Katie said...

Congrats! We'll have to come meet him in person sometime soon :) Let us know if you need anything.

marc and becky said...

oh yay! he is soo cute!! congrats andy and danton!!

Jill and Travis said...

Congratulations! He is adorable!

Amy Baker said...

How fun! Congrats to you guys!

The Matthews Family said...

Congratulations! Those are some adorable kiddos!!! : )

Hansen Family said...

Congrats guys!! What a handsome dude! And I love the name. :) Can't wait to see more pics! Please let us know if we can help w/ anything!