Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Lily had a great time this Halloween! She had a blast going out with her friends. Lily definitely picked up on how this trick or treating thing went. Once she learned that candy was involved she was wanting to go to every ones door! As you can tell Lily was a sheriff this year. We found her cowgirl hat at a pumpkin patch in Kansas City and when we saw it on her we knew that is what she had to be! After we bought Lily her gun Danton taught her to pull her gun when anyone one said "Draw!" If it was a really life shoot out though I'm am said to say as of now Lily would definitely not be the winner. It is still cute to have her do it though. :)







What a cutie!






Instead of shooting something Lily would inform me that she was going to poke it. I have no idea where she got that but the first time she told me that she was going to poke the chair I had a good laugh once I knew what she was talking about.







You don't want to mess with this cowgirl!








Lily also loved her rope. She thought she was pretty big stuff going around the house with this. The rope did not make it trick or treating since we knew she would not be the one to carry it for long :)

1 comment:

David and Heather said...

Ha I finally found your blog! I LOOVE Lily's costume. I'm still sad that we didn't get a picture of her and Mason. Maybe we can dress them up again just for a photo. :)