We were able to go home for the summer for a few weeks and here are some pictures of some of the many fun things we were able to do with our families. Thanks to our families for all of the fun!
Lily and I caught the biggest fish! It was a nice 3 1/2 LBS. Umm ya I didn't eat the fish though :) They are fun to catch but no thank you on eating them :)
Water fight!!
Hells Canyon. Lily loved the boat ride. She pretty much loves anything with water.
Idaho has the best sunsets!
Camping with the family.
Dirty, dirty face
10 years ago
1 comment:
What a fun summer. Lilly is still as beautiful as ever and you guys look great. I would have to agree about catching and not eating the fish. My parents went down Hells Canyon and wondered how kids would do. We will have to save and go with them sometimes. It looks like fun.
Post a Comment