Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Getting Bigger

Sorry it has been so long since I last posted. Anyway this is what is going on in our lives right now. Lily is getting bigger all the time! Her vocab. is really starting to take off. Danton and I are trying really hard to watch what we say now since she is becoming a little parrot sometimes. :) She has also over come her fear of dogs and can be talked into petting the neighbors dog now but only if someone else is holding the dog. Which I have to say I am ok with the fact that she doesn't run right up to the dogs since there are some dogs out there who are just mean things. Lily will also just start to sing her own songs. It sometimes reminds me of when my niece JoJo used to sing her own songs. Most of the time though the Lily's songs lyrics are this "ahhhh laa lala dee kjadkjfoi" and some other stuff I cannot understand but it sure is cute :)

Danton is enjoying working on clients now. I have a dentist appointment with him this Friday and boy am I excited! He tells me he is going to take x-rays, probe my gums with a poky metal thing and he is going to make a molding of my mouth. Ahhh the things we do for the ones we love. :)

As for me I try to get outside when ever I can and try to work on my tan.:) Nebraska is a funny place because this past week we have had a few nights where the thunder storm and rain are so loud that is wakes us up and then by the time 10 am rolls around the clouds are gone and it is a bright beautiful day (except for the humidity part). Lily and I are working of her numbers and letters recognition. Which she is still working on we will just put it that way :)


Well that is what is going on with us right now. We hope you all are having a WONDERFUL week!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow, she is getting BIG! And she looks so much like you Andrea! I love when little kids make up their own songs, it's adorable!
Are you loving all the bugs yet? :)