Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Engagement picture?

Ok so here is the story of these two pictures. We were watching Kelan for the night and I put a movie on for the two kids so that I could cut Danton's hair without them trying to help. Anyway, these two climbed into the chair together and as the movie was loading I looked over and there is Kelan slipping his arm around Lily's shoulder! Lily then reaches up and takes his hand! I couldn't help but just start to laugh because Kelan was looking at me as if he was out on a date and checking to see if he would be in trouble for having his arm around Lily. Once I laughed he just smiled and I ran and got he camera. When I got back I couldn't help but say "Ok give a kiss" and the next picture is what we got. I was laughing so hard but Danton does not appreciate the pictures because he doesn't want his baby girl kissing anyone! Nikki (Kelan's mom) said it looks like an engagement picture. All I can say is if they do get married one day these pictures will be great pictures for them to have!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is great! I love the kissing....so fun that her kiss was this early. Oh boy, get those guns out. I am glad I happened upon your blog. If you want to visit mine send me your e-mail to arkriegerpainting@hotmail.com. Hope school and life is treating you guys well.