10 years ago
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Nebraska
Well we have made it here! Everyone where we live are really nice and have been very helpful to us. We have gotten everything unpacked that we can are are just putting up pictures now. Which I am very greatful for that because our friends who moved here also are all still unpacking. So, thanks Sylvia Ann for the help with that! I will be making a video of our place soon to put in on here so you can all see our new home. Until then I hope you are all doing well and we miss you all so much!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you made it safely. We moved all of our stuff out of the garage in Poky yesterday... kinda weird. Tydon went down to find Lily and was really confused. He went in her room and said, "Her bed's gone, Lily runned away." He was sad. Hope you are getting settled. Excited to see the video ;)
can't wait to see the video
Post a Comment