
Now Lily and I gave Dad a fair chance to do Lily's hair... well we gave him two chances because that is all Lily gave him and boy and I glad of that! Her first hairdo as you can see sports a lovely forward slicked down look with spikes on the side. Her second look reminds me of my High School math teacher's hair, YA you people from Rupert know who I'm talking about the only difference is Lily has a lot more hair. But anyway, after that look Lily took the comb from dad and gave it to mommy, which we can all be honest and say thank goodness :) But not to worry we will still let daddy try until he can do it right. :)
1 comment:
Yeah, don't let him get off that easy. He probably didn't want to do a good job so he wouldn't have to in the future. Every REAL dad should learn how to do his princess' hair :) ha ha - love ya Danton
Post a Comment