

Lily and I went out to play in the snow the other week and all she wanted to do was eat the snow. At first I tried to get her to play in it by building a snowman but she thought I was just making her a nice big snow cone to eat. So after she destroyed the half finished snow man she went back to getting her own snow to eat since I was apparently not going to help her. It was really funny watching her try to get the snow because it was literally like watching the little brother on A Christmas Story. Lily had a difficult time bending over to get the snow and had to kind of go down really slow and then wiggle a bit here and there and then at times would just end up on her little bottom. :) Which if that happened she would just give me that look of "Well aren't you going to help me?!? Or are you just going to laugh?" I of course did the latter first and then helped her up. :)
2 comments:
That snow suit is so CUTE! I would have loved to see her try to move around and bend over in it.
Tydon loved seeing her a couple weeks ago. The picture you gave us is on the fridge and he always talks about her. Glad to see she is still dancing!! You HAVE to put her in dance when she is old enough!! Love that sweet girl.
Post a Comment