Danton and I were released from the our calling of relief society counselor and elders quorum counselor. We were of course called to serve in other areas of the ward. Danton was called as the first counselor in the Sunday School Presidency and I was called as a Sunday School teacher. We will be team teaching though. So, that should be really fun to be able to teach with Danton. I will admit I am a little bit nervous to teach with Danton. But luckily it is not us who will really be teaching but it will be the Lord giving the lesson. Which I will have to say is very comforting since I have yet to receive an award for public speaking because it terrifies me!
Danton and I were also called to serve in the nursery! Which we knew would happen since our friends the Woods move out we knew there was an opening there. :) This calling should also be a lot of fun because we just get to play with the children in the ward and really what could be more fun then that?
10 years ago
2 comments:
Oh, I wish we were still in that ward because you and Danton will be awesome Sunday School teachers! You will be great Andrea!
Wish we could be there for your lessons! I know you will do a fabulous job. You will also do an awesome job in the nursery - I still think you are a Saint!! I might be in Poky next WEDNESDAY!! I'll let you know for sure if I am. Hope all is well back "home."
Post a Comment