Friday, December 12, 2008

Never Leave Child Unattended!

This is what happens when you leave a one year old by herself unattended. Lily and I were having a grand time eating some popcorn but then I need to make a phone call. Danton and I are looking for housing in Omaha right now and I was calling someone about a place they want to sell. Lily had a movie on so I thought it would be better to go into the kitchen to talk to the person. After awhile Lily came in to join me and I did not think anything was a problem. Then I walked into the living room and found this waiting for me. I couldn't really say anything because I was still on the phone so Lily just smiled and said "UP! please"

3 comments:

Chelsi said...

I love that cute girl!! She is getting so smart-

Sarah said...

They know when you are busy and won't be able to do anything, that's when they strike.
Hey When you move to Omaha we will only be like 6 hours away!

twinduff said...

We have taught her well! Keep up the good work Lily. Next it will be toothpaste.